Friday, February 17, 2006

 

Marriage Seminar

No verse tonight as I think I have Eph 1:15-23 down. Instead, tonight I'll relay a little of the marriage seminar I'm taking this weekend. The premise is from Ephesians 5:22-33 which, in my summary, states that wives need to respect their husbands and husbands need to love their wives. The seminar, thus far, has been no great shakes, but this basic truism is something I always have to strive for. I too often, take my wife for granted or love her as I want to love her, not as she wants to be loved. And I am certainly not at the level of loving her as Christ loved the church. It also reminds me how blessed I am to have a wife who respects me and does so much to make our family and our marriage work. I am truly grateful, Lord.

Good night,
Seeker

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?