Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Begin Again

Ok, it's been over a year since my last post and, no, I'm not dead, at least not yet.

I've started a new study in the NavPress Life Change™ series. I've begun working on Ephesians. I actually wanted to go through Philippians as I believe there's a ton of applicable scripture in there for me right now, but I remembered I had one of these Life Change books on the shelf that I hadn' t opened yet. I actually thought it was Philippians, but it turned out to be Ephesians — I'll take that as Providence suggesting Ephesians for me instead of what I thought I should study.

The first week went great. I went through the first week of the study (overview and chapter 1) no problem and got most of the way through memorizing the chapter's scripture (Eph 1:3-14). I bogged down however as I hadn't completed my memorization (an extra task I'd taken on) and wanted to complete it before moving on. Now a 1 week study has taken two: bad habit forming here.

Nevertheless, I'm on to Chapter 2 this week. Let's see if I can do the chapter, memorize the scripture and blog!

A bientot
Seeker

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?